Saturday, December 1, 2012

Run or draw? Run or draw?!?


How about drawing a character running? Does that count in my training? No?!?

The Disney Princess Half Marathon is approaching and I had better keep on top of my training and do my run today... but I also feel the urge to practice my character art and sketch. Some days it's absolute garbage- but that's the point of practice, isn't it? Strengthen those bits and work out the kinks... Creativity is so much like athletic training. You can only get better with practice and if you don't use it- it can take a lot to get back where you were!

Now that I've sketched something out... Time to run!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't seen anymore blogs. Are you working on anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message. Yes I am! I'm busy working on a number of things for clients, but have also been locked away in my tower painting. I'll be participating in the Fringe Festival in Orlando next weekend, selling original paintings!

    ReplyDelete