Sunday, May 12, 2013





Hello friends!  It's been a very, very long time!  I'm still around and have been working on a lot of projects. I'm pleased to be able to make this announcement.... I will be selling original art at Visual Fringe--- part of the Fringe Festival in Orlando next weekend! I will be selling original paintings (like the ones pictured here), and I will post more pictures as I go.  I will have a booth set up at the warehouse from 12-8 on both Saturday and Sunday.  Prices of paintings vary from $25-35 to $1000. I normally paint larger scale paintings but I'm mixing it up for this event. Come say hi and support the arts!  I will be able to accept cash or credit/debit and would love to see all of you lovely people!

Again- keep checking back because I will be posting pictures of the paintings, plus more details about the festival. If this one goes well, there will be more in my future. As with any of my work- if you see something you'd like- email me at AdrianneDArt@gmail.com and we can discuss price and availability. I also do commissioned pieces, though due to my client contracts- I ask that those don't include licensed characters.  See you all real soon! Stay tuned!

2 comments: