Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Vinylmation One of a Kinds!


Huge delay in posts, but life can be like that. :)  Here are my two newest One-of-a-kind Vinylmation figures. They are each 9" tall. Each has sculpted elements.  I also mentioned in my previous post a few projects I was finishing up but hadn't posted pictures. Here they are! 4 one-of-a-kind Vinylmation pieces I did for Mickey's Circus Trading event this past summer.






Doctor Facilier was in a fortune telling booth. I like using the popular characters but it's nice when I can find a place for ones who don't get the spotlight as often. There is a soft spotlight above him and the candles are flickering LEDs. The lighting added a nice quality to the mood.  The Neverland Mermaid was a bit more abstract. I wanted the freedom to experiment and I'm very pleased with the way she turned out. I thought the display case was a nice touch! ;)  She's sitting on a rock and yes- there is a hidden Mickey made from barnacles on the back of the rock. Her tail is sculpted with hand cut/placed individual paper scales. This one has a lot of sparkle to it. It's safe to say those two were pretty time consuming.  Next are Chip and Dale- decked out as clowns for the circus theme. These four took a lot of time to complete but they are very special to me.

1 comment:

  1. HINT... If you go to D-Street and look at the underside of Mushu's feet... Cree-kee is next to my signature. ;)

    ReplyDelete