Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome Foolish Mortals...


As a freelance artist, I have the opportunity to work on a lot of interesting projects.  Of all the pins I've done, these are some of my favorites. I got the idea while I was out and around at the parks. I was in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion and "BING!"- idea!!  That night, I immediately began sketching these out.  I enjoy anything that gives me the opportunity to stretch my legs and I love drawing the Disney characters. I also believe in looking at life with a sense of humor- so if I can combine those things- it's a win!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrianne,

    I just came across your blog while looking for info about the stretching room pins, but after looking at your blog, realized I'm a fan of several of your works for Disney. Now that I'm aware of your blog, I'd love to see more of what you have done. I'm a graphic designer, too (though not an illustrator, but wish I was). If I could draw, doing pins and Vinylmation would be crazy fun.

    Do you have any idea what is going on with the Daisy Duck stretching room pin? I have the other three, but couldn't find the Daisy one anywhere when I was down last weekend! My wife got to the point where she thought I must be nuts and that there are only three. Weird, huh?

    Anyway, keep up the good work, I love the jack-o-lantern and toy soldier vinyls, too.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dave! It's so nice to hear from a fan!
    Life has kept me fairly busy lately... hence the delay in posts. There is more coming!

    As far as Daisy is concerned- I'm not sure why she always seems to be sold out. There are in fact four pins. For whatever reason- Daisy is the hardest to find.

    Thanks for the support and I look forward to getting feedback from my fans on all of the things I'm currently working on. Stay tuned!

    -Adrianne

    ReplyDelete